Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shh! Lev's sleeping...

Yeah... Um. I met my half-brother today. It was weird. He wanted me to teach him the spell to write words above your head. Psh. Why does he need it? Is he mute? I know I can, but that doesn't mean I will. Yeah, it's a good thing I can use magic to type. Actually typing would probably wake Lev up... and his siblings. They're light sleepers, or Lev is at any rate.

Yeah. So. To half-brothers everywhere: don't ask questions of brothers who don't know about your existence and don't care. Especially ones that deal with the past. I don't like the past....

Lev looks funny when he sleeps. He's quiet for once, too. When he's awake he's always pestering me. About the past... Damn. Let's try to avoid that subject. And for those who are wondering, Lev knows as much as anyone else. I'm not going to open up just because someone's nice to me....or pesters me...

Yeah... so... OH CRAP.

What is my laptop doing here? JA-

Let's hope I can keep this away from him long enough for it to post...

ANDIDONOTHAVESPS.

6 comments:

Taryn said...

Yes, we Zeus kids are light sleepers. That much is true. I really don't think you should be stealing poor Lev's account? Couldn't you just "zap" yourself an account?

Night,
Taryn.

Val said...

Jack: What's the fun in having my own account? That wouldn't give me an excuse to stick around the Zeus cabin instead of going to the overly crowded and hectic Hermes cabin. Duh.

Taryn said...

.... You do have a good point..But you can't just walk into our cabin and just take someones bunk. (Though.. Good choice on taking SKylar's) Is the Herme's cabin that bad? Why can't you just go live in the Poisedon cabin? Their's like only 3 or 2 people in their.

Taryn.

Val said...

Jack: I don't know anyone in the Poseidon cabin. ...and they might be meaner if I steal their laptops or account. This is a lot easier.

Taryn said...

Meaner than Zeus kids? Seriously? We've got power over the skys AND eletricity! They've got powers of horses and water! You've got to be kidding me.

Taryn.

Val said...

Jack: ...I was not referring to Zeus kids in general. Just Lev.